Friday, October 3, 2008

Things I Love: Fashion by Stella McCartney

This is the first in a new series that I'm doing, "Things I Love". So many times, while flipping through magazines or surfing on line, I find things that I just love and would love to share. So I will be doing a regular feature on my blog to share things that I feel deserve a hearty "shout-out".





First up, Stella McCartney. Fashion week in France is winding up and one of the stand-outs, for me at least, is Stella McCartney.

I just love this dress from Stella McCartney's Summer 2009 Collection!
This Brass Bag with hot pink lining is TOO CUTE!
One thing I love about Stella McCartney's fashions is that although she has some of the typical "way out there, who the hell would really wear that" stuff that so many designers do, she does have a real-world sense of what the every-day woman is looking for. These are some of my favorites from her active wear collections with Adidas.
Fortanima Boots
Hooded Polar Fleece
Studio Skirt Pants
I love these Studio Skirt Pants! That's a woman designing for women- a little built-in skirt to hide what you want to hide and still look uber-cute!
You can see the rest of Stella McCartney's collections at her beautiful web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment