Saturday, October 25, 2008

Things I Love: Krize (Kristina Sabaite)


I first "met" Kristina Sabaite when she purchased a few things from my creative supplies shop on Etsy, InTheRaw. She is a children's book illustrator with the most incredible imagination (as I suppose you would have to have if you do illustrations for children's books).




At that time, I don't think there was much, if anything yet, in her shop. Well, I just revisited her Etsy shop, Krize and I am in love with everything in it! Really! Cards and paintings with original (and I mean original) illustrations, adorable fabric brooches, and a tote bag that I found in her "sold items" that is to die for.










All items ship from Spain, so if you're looking for something special this holiday season, don't wait to order. My only problem? It took forever to decide which pictures to use for this story, it's going to be damn near impossible to pick only one or two things to purchase! There's so much more in her shop, please check it out. And check out her other shop, BoogieWoogie where you can find more of her wonderful bags!






1 comment:

  1. OOOhh!! Krize is wonderful! She is a very creative and productive mind!!! I'm in love with her stuff!
    Your post about her job is amazing!
    :)

    ReplyDelete