Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Grand Opening!




Well, I finally bit the bullet and got it done. A new goal for 2008 has already been met. I wanted to open a supply shop on Etsy to do a little destashing of some of the supplies that I have accumulated over the years and here it is, In The Raw. It's hard, as a beadaholic, to let some of these things go. But, this is a great opportunity to make room for the new things I keep finding but can't justify buying until I thin things out a bit.





My intention with this new shop is not just to destash, but to keep this going and stock it eventually with new things, maybe overstock from bulk purchases that will keep prices down.


In The Raw will not only carry jewelry supply items though. I have fabrics, leather, and other bits and pieces that have been standing by waiting for me to get around to making countless things. The sad part is, I just haven't had the time to actually make them. But I know these things will find a good home with some incredibally talented and creative people.


I would love to feature artists here on my blog that send me photos of their finished pieces using the items that they buy from In The Raw. Like a mother that longs to see her children grow and prosper, I can't wait to see what wonderful things these beads, findings, and other inspiring elements will become!


No comments:

Post a Comment