Monday, May 17, 2010

Fair Diddley 2010: Part 2

Fair Diddley 2010 was a success! The rain held off for the whole day and the weather turned out to be beautiful. There was another great crowd. My tent had a steady flow of traffic for most of the day. I got to meet one of my JET team members from Etsy, Tammy of ArtMadeByTammy. I even had people stop by that remembered LittleBrownBird from last year. Not a bad turn out at all. Here are a few pictures from the day.

The crowd at Fair Diddley 2010




The weather was sunny and hot, just a bit windy at times.


My booth and "Headless Jane"
Thanks to all that came out to support me! I hope you all love your new jewelry and hair accessories! If you missed the fair, you can always stop by my shop, LittleBrownBird on Etsy and purchase from there.




No comments:

Post a Comment