Sunday, April 18, 2010

Spotlight On: AdroitJewelers

Beauty and brains. That's what I think of when I visit AdroitJewelers on Etsy. This shop is full of stunning silver and glass beaded jewelry. The wire-wrapped pieces in sterling silver with seaglass are fantastic! But the brains behind this beauty's shop are these non-pierced earrings!



What a fabulous idea for those who don't have pierced ears! They fit right over the curve of your ear and hang just like a sexy pair of hoops. Now that's thinking outside the box!

And these swirly dangles of silver goodness named the Black Dot earrings are my favs! I actually own a pair of these that I received in a lucky jewelry swap and I wear them all the time. They go with absolutely everything.
Please visit AdroitJewelers and find your favorites!
***********************************************************
AdroitJewelers is a fellow member of the Jewelry on Etsy Team (JET), a collective of top-quality jewelry designers on Etsy. Other items from JET members can be found by using the search term JETTEAM at the top of Etsy's home page.

7 comments: