Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things I Love: Wearable By Design





Have a look at Wearable By Design, stunning silver handmade jewelry by Jennifer Smith-Righter of Redwood City, California. Jenn's designs have long been a favorite of mine. She has the most beautiful organic creations juxtaposed with the beauty of mechanical objects. Some of her designs are mind-blowingly intricate.

Jenn was also kind enough to contribute to my holiday cookie recipe collection on my food blog, All Up in My Kitchen. Please check out her favorite cookie recipe for Cream Wafers.

4 comments:

  1. What a terrific looking blog! You do a wonderful job. I love Jen's work too! You are both awesome♥
    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog! enjoyed the feature on Jen : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second one.

    http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete