Thursday, June 4, 2009

When Good Shrubs Go Bad!



This is my landscaper...







THIS IS MY LANDSCAPER ON CRACK!!!!!






I came home to find a man with a power hedge trimmer playing out horror movie's greatest hits on my landscaping.


What once was a happy lil' shrub, minding its own business,
soaking up the sun, looking all pretty along my front walk...






...is now the BLACK HOLE you see exposing the ugly gas meter on the side of the house!
The branches are just hanging off the one they left.
They went completely POSTAL on every other shrub all along the front of the house. I'm afraid to look out back.

And I can't even stop them before they do it because they are hired by our association's management company.
Oh, ya, my monthly dues are paying for this attack!

And this was their idea of CLEANING UP AFTER THE CARNAGE!!!




Be sure and hug your foliage tonight before you go to bed, for you never know if it's the last time you'll see it!
Don't they know they are contributing to global warming?


OH THE HUMANITY!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments: