Tuesday, March 11, 2008

An Interesting Etsy Experiment

For all of those artists that live through the mystery of selling on-line, particularly on Etsy, here is an experiment to keep an eye on.



My fellow JET (Jewelry on Etsy Team) team member, Tara from CombustionGlassworks, has begun a two week experiment in which she is listing 15 items per day and analyzing her results. The categories to be analyzed are sales, store hearts, and ratio to past sale frequency. I think her results may be very interesting. You can follow her progress and see her results here.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for blogging about this my darling LBB!

    so far everything is turning out so much better than I could have even imagined! 6 days into this and almost 30 sales later, the lighhtbulb is starting to go off!

    Im going to post a halfway point synopsis after tomm and then one more week to go!

    Only negative, im developing a hate/hate relationship with my camera ;)

    ReplyDelete