Sunday, February 17, 2008

MISSING!: Searching For Nicholas

Please help this fellow Etsian. A plea was posted on the Etsy forums today. Fellow Etsy artist Christine Francisco of rinnovibodyspa is desperately searching for her husband, Nicholas Francisco. He has been missing since Feb. 13, 2008 from the Seattle, Washington area. Information about the search and links to news articals can be found in her opening post in the thread.

Click here to view pictures of Nicholas and the car he was driving. If you have any information, please contact 911 .

*********************************************************************
Update as of November 10, 2009
Nicolas has been found, having changed his name after his disappearance and moved to California to live a new life. Read the full story. I never met Christine or Nicolas, I know nothing about there personal life, I make no judgements on what I don't know. I'm done.

1 comment: