Monday, December 3, 2007

Holiday Gift Guide-Men's Edition

Are you already freaking out about holiday shopping. I usually leave mine until the week before Christmas. But as this season seems to be flying by and I'm so much busier this year, I thought I would get a jump on my "freaking out" and my shopping.


Since I am a member of the Etsy community, I decided that I would start my holiday shopping on Etsy. Etsy is full of incredible handmade items by some really mind-blowing artists. I went looking for something very cool for someone on my list. Just scrolling through the newly listed items was dizzying. An abundance of jewelry (including Little Brown Bird) rolled past along with handsewn quilts, ornaments, hair ribbons and bows, prints...etc...ok, I could go on forever. But what I was looking for was something for a guy, something really cool, something different. A few search clicks later and bingo! I came up with some very talented artists and some really great gift ideas for the not so traditional guy. I have my favorites but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't share them with you!





Here they are (in no particular order because I love them all!):





Men's Gift Holiday Guide 2007






Silver Metallic Guitar Pendant from Art Made By Tammy










Gunmetal, Hematite, & Wood Necklace by Designs by Cher












Koi Wave Shirt by Poison Apple Shirts










Flaming Heart Italian Wool Scarf by Cipolla










Bombs Away Silkscreened Necktie by Toybreaker












Flow Belt Buckle by FOSTERWELD











3D Mini Skull Shot Glass in Sterling Silver No. 1 by Dmented










Big Jeep Sculpture by Art Exchange







There are many more incredible artists that you can find on Etsy. And it should be noted that Art Exchange also has a table-top version of the Big Jeep that will fit much more easily under the tree this Christmas. You can find out more about these artists and see some more of their products at Art Made By Tammy, Cipolla, FOSTERWELD, Poison Apple Shirts. Make sure to check out their profiles and shop announcements for important shipping information for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment