Monday, March 26, 2007

Good Things

I'm getting closer to having a proper web store for The Little Brown Bird. I know things have been kind of slow in coming but believe me, I've been working hard to get something going for a while now and all I can say is SOON, very soon! Good things come to those who wait and since I've kept you waiting for so long, trust me when I say there are some very good things on the way. Here are some more goodies to wet your appetite...




I love the weight and feel of this necklace (above). "Jayden" (#1138) is made of silky smooth green jasper, sterling silver, and tiger iron.



This is "Zella" (above), a funky bracelet made with art glass, sterling silver, and silver plated accents. The beautiful focal bead has every color under the sun!



Above is one of my favorites! "Coco" (#1024) is sterling silver and black cut crystal. A classic beauty.

Below is (2035). This bracelet is made with black sardonyx, hematite, sterling silver, and silver plated accents. The earrings (2036) are made to match but can go with anything.


All of these jewelry pieces are available at Little Brown Bird on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment